One-stop shopping for book discussion groups!
What's in a book club discussion kit? Each kit includes:
- 10-12 copies of one title
- A discussion guide and questions
- Tips for making the most of your book club experience
How do I reserve a kit?
Choose a title from the list of Book Club Kits below. Fill out the Book Kits Request form, Telephone the Library at (253) 292-2001, or visit the Main Library’s Reference Desk to reserve a kit for your reading group. You will need a valid library card to reserve a kit. When the kit is available to be picked up, you will be notified by phone or e-mail.
How long can I keep the discussion kit?
- The kit is checked out to one book group member who is responsible for all of the materials. The group may keep the kit for up to 8 weeks after it becomes available for pick up.
- Book Club Kits may not be renewed.
- Kits can only be picked up and returned at the downtown Main Library’s Reference Desk.
- All materials in each kit must be returned together and a library staff member will inventory the kit upon return.
- There is a daily late fee for a kit returned after the due date, and fines will also be charged for lost or damaged materials.
Please return kits promptly so they will be available for other book groups.
For the current list of Book Discussion Kits, click here.
Last Updated 03.05.2013