Telephone Reference Service
Phone: (253) 292-2001
TTY: (253) 317-4712
Hours: Main Library's open hours
Tacoma Public Library's telephone reference service can be your first stop for reference information. If you would like to know if the Library owns a certain book, need a fact looked up, or have a question on any subject, call Telephone Reference. The staff can answer two short fact questions or search for up to five minutes. If a question needs more research it will be turned over to the proper department for a call back.
Telephone Reference can also reserve books, change email addresses and answer questions about your account.
Some recent questions have been:
· Who held the major league baseball record for career hits before Babe Ruth?
· How many grams are there in a kilogram?
· When does daylight savings day end?
· What is the telephone number for the Detroit Free Press?
· What is the deepest part of the Pacific Ocean?
Last Updated 22.01.2012